Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things I miss about Korea

So my day-to-day has been pretty uneventful back in Vegas; most of my days are spent at the gym, trying to make sure that I'm better prepared than I was last time. For some reason, today, I've been feeling a bit nostalgic for K-World. I may even seek out the local Koreatown; I can't find a Lotte Mart anywhere around here!

Stuff I miss about Korea:

cabbage kimchi
cellphones
the subway (in Seoul anyway)
bulgogi
the whole "back to the 1950s" thing when it comes to children
Yongsan Electronics Market
What The Book in Itaewon
Fall (doesn't really happen here or in California; I hadn't seen one in years)


Of course there's stuff I don't miss, too, but that's all sepia-toned now that I'm back in the States. I miss you guys!

2 comments:

JIW January 31, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Hey take it easy and enjoy it out there. Sometimes I dream I am in America buying a pot-pie of all things.

hehe don't worry Korea will still be here, kimchi and all.

danielle January 31, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

We miss you, too!

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP