Tuesday, November 25, 2008

RE: The Spawn

So a few days ago I was inspired by this dude on Youtube who posted videos of himself doing generic life-in-Seoul-stuff like shopping in Emart and riding the subway. The idea was to give his family and friends back home an idea of what his day to day life is like over here.

So in that vein, here's an action-packed piece of the daily routine for Emily and I; the morning schoolbus dropoff. Warning: The following video clip contains saccharine-sweet levels of toddler shenanigans and extensive use of an embarrassing Daddy voice only used with my daughter; viewer discretion is advised.

3 comments:

danielle November 26, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

I love the running! She's just swept away by the running woman. I know that feeling. But mostly, it has died. Now, whenever I see women trotting in heels, I grit my teeth in annoyance.

Great video and what a sweet girl!

I am, therefore I think. November 26, 2008 at 1:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am, therefore I think. November 26, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

Hi.

I inadvertently ran into your blog the other day, and I've been enjoying reading it since then.

Congratulations on your and your family's exciting new life in Korea. I wish all of you the best of luck in your wonderful adventures in a foreign land. I was especially moved by your desire that your daughter grow up "a world citizen." I have no doubt that she'll grow to be an intelligent and caring person, having a wise dad like you.

Please keep your wonderful blogs coming.

Sincerely,


Jonathan
Dallas, TX

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP