Monday, June 1, 2009

Korean Adventure: Second Season

Kim's still doing fine, and the baby is still hanging out in wombtown. Given the circumstances, we've decided to rescind her resignation, and her employer has tentatively agreed. They didn't want her to leave in the first place, and they're also aware that we weren't leaving because we didn't like Korea or the job.

So that's good news and bad news. Good news because it resolves the healthcare issue, saves us some money, and keeps her very secure job during a shaky economy. Bad news because I will not be able to see my family until December, at the earliest. It's already been five months, so I've kind of gotten used to it, I guess. Still sucks, but I don't see that we have much choice.

1 comments:

danielle June 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Hey, glad to see you're eventually headed for Korea again! We'll be back in late August or September depending on where and when I get a job! Congrats on the little one and I hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy!

  © Blogger template Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP